Re: KPC-4 Info needed

  • John Minger
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2010
      I believe the serial RAM reference was to the PERM command that should save most of the settings in non-volatile memory.

      Having said that, I have just lost communication with two KPC-4 units after using the PERM command on each (slow learner!). I have tried the hard reset with the "t" jumper on K17 and a power-up, but to no avail. One of these units was a version 3.02 and the other one was 5.0. Anyone know what is going on here?

      John

      --- In kantronics@yahoogroups.com, "moto_tech" <moto_tech@...> wrote:

      > I bought one from Newark Electronics about a year ago. They work past the Y2K headache...Jim/WB4GWX/AAV6UX

    • Jim WU3V
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2010
        Chances are your -5 volt rail is dead

        Jim