1541Kam Plus - won't connect on VHF port

  • flingitman
    Jan 11, 2014
      I picked up a Kam Plus and while I am able to connect to it with ROC and control it etc and I am plugging it into a known good RF connection etc.

      I cannot get it to connect to other stations VIA RF.

      Jumpers all look similar to my other working KAM Plus the REC light on the VHF side seems to blink/flash, almost like it's kind of deaf etc.

      Running CD/Soft radio open squelch so that's not the issue.

      Should I start looking at replacing parts?

      WA6JFK
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic