1497KPC-2400 SRAM Questions

  • pputnam
    Sep 29, 2013
      Greetings,

      I have a KPC-2400 (code ver 3.05) with a standard SRAM chip.

      It's an otherwise satisfactory TNC, but it loses all the mail files and the clock setting when power is cycled.

      1. Will changing the present SRAM chip to a battery backed SRAM prevent mail loss?

      2. If I change the SRAM to a battery backed device with a clock chip, will the new clock chip be recognized by my version of the code? If not, will a later version accomplish that?

      Regards,
      Peter
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic