1496RE: beginners guide for newbie

  • zl4ax
    Sep 29, 2013

      Jim

      Drop me a personal email and we'll talk through what you need to do.

      I've commissioned many new Kantronics units in the last year, including a new Kam-XL a couple of weeks ago.  I make up all the leads for Yaesu and I can give you easy wiring dagrams and a good sample setup for your new KamXL too

      Maybe we can chat on echolink or skype?  You'll be up-and-running in no time!

      cheers

      Paul  ZL4AX  (ex-G4XTA)

      ---In kantronics@yahoogroups.com, <kantronics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Is there a simple guide to setting up Kantronics Kam XL ??
      Cannot work out how to initialise my new piece of kit.....

      Thanks in advance Jim G7TDY
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic