Welcome thar R.B.!!

  • waugh77
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 1, 2001
      Bak in "79 when we mooved back here from Illinois
      I looked fer ever for sign of other BP shooter's ,
      much less held out any hope's fer findin any
      flinter's. Low & behold there be a lot ofem , they jest keep
      low profile's.<br> Wish't I had the tyme tu do half
      of my want's, would like tu git round the state &
      meet more of ya's. With a new GRAND!daughter, been
      helpin the soninlaw with the house, he's not much on the
      domestic thing's.No sparkpluggs in the faucit's.<br>He'll
      learn fastenough tho. He's a goodin.<br> Just came home
      with a forged ladel, found it in a antique shop.
    • oldsaltdrake
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 25, 2002
        I am in winfeild if that will help<br>The Old Salt