KMA Group

  • a_kansan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2005
      When I originally created the KMA web site, I also created a KMA group
      to give everyone an online message post and chat.

      When the KMA gave the web site to another webmaster, I gave all the
      info to him and the KMA. It appears that the KMA isn't interested in
      maintaining this group.

      I will delete the group in 2 weeks unless I get some objections.

      Bernie
    • talking bear
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2005
        I'm the Webmaster of the KMA Website, and no one has
        ever mentioned they used the online message board that
        Bernie created. I feel he had a good idea when he set
        it up, but perhaps the KMA membership is not familiar
        enough with how to use it to post messages, and so it
        fell into disuse. Nothing about it has been mentioned
        to me during this time by any KMA member, so perhaps
        it is not useful to the KMA at this time.

        Keep Yer Powder Dry!
        www.talking-bear.com

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs