Re: KMA logo

  • radar66720
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2003
      --- In kansasmuzzleloadingassociation@yahoogroups.com, "tinygaston65
      <tinygaston65@y...>" <tinygaston65@y...> wrote:
      > Who ever started this group get the approval from the KMA Board to
      > use the copywrite logo and who is the owner of this group it does
      not
      > show.

      Tiny, I started this group years ago when I set up the KMA's web
      page. I discussed the matter with Steve and Kay. KMA's web page even
      had a link to the Yahoo group. I emailed eveyone about it when I set
      it up, and that included you. I find it funny that you just
      discovered the page. I tried to find someone in the KMA to act as
      monitor for the group.

      I am tired of this crap. I did a lot of work for the KMA, and all I
      have ever caught is a bunch of crap. I have never gotten a thank you
      or a pat on the back. I designed a web page worth thousands of
      dollars and all I ever got was bitching.

      If I can remember the logon and password for the group, I will go
      ahead and kill it.

      Radar