Virus alert ( but not for the computer)

  • oldsaltdrake
    Message 1 of 57 , Jan 11, 2002
      Ther is a terrible virus going around'
      run down and have a lack of motivation.<br>2. You
      have head aches and stiffness of the joints<br>3. You
      can't get along with the other half or even your
      friends.<br>4. You scream at the kids/grandkids and you even
      kick the dog.<br>5. You end up wit fefer and
      chills.<br><br>This virus comee around about this time every
      year.<br>There is no known cure for this virus. the only
      short-term remedy is to buy a new muzzleloader and get out
      to the range and do some shooting.<br><br>On the
      other hand maybe this virus is not so terrible after
      all.<br>maybe we should send it to Washington D. C. and see
      what happens<br><br>The Old Salt
    • oldsaltdrake
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 25, 2002
        I am in winfeild if that will help<br>The Old Salt