HHHAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • waugh77
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 21, 2001
      Ya'll go under with tha pox er what????? Wantin
      tu know if anie of ye goin to tha cornvention?? <br>
      I'm gona maik et, howbout yu Buckskinner. <br> Will
      try tu drag me sidekick Badger Bill(RoadkillBill)
      along , defenitally will have me wifie(Peaches) along.
    • oldsaltdrake
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 25, 2002
        I am in winfeild if that will help<br>The Old Salt