Long Time- - - - -No Talk!

  • buckskinner66451
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 6 6:23 PM
      Waugh77<br>It was sure nice meeting you folks
      last month. Wish we had more time to sit around the
      old camp fire and talk. Maybe on Oct 12th,13th,&14th
      you<br>all can make it down to SFT for the KMA State Shoot.
      It should be a fair size doins, and we<br>could
      shoot a lot of B.S., anyway it would SHINE<br>ifin you
      could. Jaw with ya later. Buck
    • oldsaltdrake
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 25, 2002
        I am in winfeild if that will help<br>The Old Salt