Re: Kansas Muzzleloading Association

  • waugh77
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 20, 2001
      Jest found et , caint beleve yall haven't gots
      more messeges. LETT"S GIT STARTED!!!<br> ANY outfit
      can git me sidekick tu part with some greenbaks an
      join gots my wonderment. Still dont believe ye done
      it. Now ifn I can jest git him tu git a commiepeutir?
      some of the KMA dooins someday.<br> Been a reinaktor
      sence bout78 er so, startid out French Marrine 1750
      when we lived in Ill. Moved up tu mountieman a couple
      years ago, tu go with the hist. of the area. We moved
      back to Kan in 79, thought for years I was the only
      BPer in the state!! much less a flinter to boot. Glad
      to hav found ya'll<br> Workin on the Lewis&Clark
      thing now outov StCharles. The boats are a handfull on
      the river, can't wait for the long one!!
    • oldsaltdrake
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 25, 2002
        I am in winfeild if that will help<br>The Old Salt