A sneak peak into Railroad Earth's new album

  • Gayle Kaufman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 5:11 AM
      Hey Folks! We're looking forward to seeing you all at the Crossroads
      (KC, MO) on June 11- the day after our new album, Amen Corner, comes out!

      We're very excited about the upcoming release, and just launched a new
      website featuring video and audio stream, photos, all kinds of good
      stuff!

      Please feel free to share the press release (below) with everyone in
      your address book, your myspace and facebook friends, message boards
      and newsgroups you belong to that welcome information about Railroad
      Earth, and anyplace else you can think of to post.

      I have never, in 7 years, heard the guys so happy with their own work,
      so please help the world receive these beautiful songs!

      Press release (Cut and paste):

      Railroad Earth
      Amen Corner Website
      Launches April 29th, 2008

      Railroad Earth and SCI Fidelity Records are pleased to announce the
      launch of the new website for the forthcoming Railroad Earth studio
      release, Amen Corner - in stores nationwide on June 10th, 2008!

      http://www.railroadearth.com/amencorner

      The website features streaming audio & video, photos of the band in
      the recording studio, news and other information, all centered around
      the release of Railroad Earth's remarkable new album.

      The first single from the album, "Hard Livin," will be available for
      free download, and we'll be updating the site regularly with new
      songs, as well as videos of the band recording them...plus information
      on how to purchase Amen Corner!

      Stay tuned for news about online listening parties, webcasts , and
      special content only available through this site!

      ----------------------
      JamBase Exclusive Video
      Our friends at JamBase.com are hosting an exclusive premier of Waggin'
      The Dog" from Amen Corner. The video, shot during the recording of the
      album, shows the band in their most natural setting, and can only be
      found on JamBase!

      JamBase, the world's leading source of live music and concert
      information, will let you know next time Railroad Earth adds a show in
      your area! http://www.jambase.com/MyJamBase/Artists/Edit.aspx

      Go Here http://jambase.com/tv/?video=7645 to view "Waggin' The Dog" on
      JamBase.

      Relix Featured Video
      Relix.com is featuring the videos from Amen Corner on their website.
      The videos show Railroad Earth during the Amen Corner sessions at 300
      year-old farmhouse in New Jersey's rural countryside.

      Go here to view the Relix.com video gallery.
      http://www.relix.com/blogcategory/Latest_Videos.html

      Enjoy!

      Gayle
      --