Re: Status update on Kanczuga research projects

  • goldsmithjudith
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2012
      Dear Judy,

      I just joined this Yahoo group and I am excited about the research. I have family from Blazowa and Kanczuga. My grandmother's maiden surname was Geiger and the Geigers were from Blazowa. One of her sisters, Miriem Geiger, married Getzel Holoschitzer from Kanczuga. Another Geiger, One of my grandmother's brothers, Abraham Geiger (rabbi) married Sprynca or Sprinza Shtark from Kanczuga. Have you come across any of those names?

      Judy Goldsmith
      New Hampshire, USA