Kanczuga relatives

  • goldsmithjudith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      My grand aunt was Miriam Geiger who married Getzel Holoshitzer. Getzel's family was from Kanczuga. His parents were Yaacov Holoshitzer and Esther Hausman. Miriam's parents were from Blazowa, my great grandparents Aron and Hinde Geiger. Also, one of Miriam's brothers was Abraham Geiger who was a rabbi. Abraham married Sprinza Shtark, who was from Kanczuga. My great great grandparents lived in Blazowa, they were Solomon David Geiger and Chaje Mindel Unger. Can anyone help fill in more information? Many thanks.