Re: asking for descendants of Rabbi Elimelech (of Lezansk) from Kanszuga

  • Eden Joachim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
      I suggest you contact Asher Bar Ziv, a direct descendant. You can find his
      contact information in the JGFF.

      Eden Joachim
    • enoam1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
        Thanks for your reply

        Asher ben Ze'ev's information is an old list and is not updated. The recent family tree of Rabbi Elimelech (of Lezajsk) is now in: "Yalkut Einot Noam, 5771 – second edition".

        All descendants of the "Noam Elimelech" are welcome to contact us for receiving the YALKUT. Please write to ENoam@..., and add detailed information about your family tradition for being a descendant of Rabbi Elimelech.

        Best wishes.

        The descendants of the NOAM ELIMELECH, who are studying the family roots. ISRAEL.