Siedlezcka Cemetery

  • nightingale.howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      The pictures of the head stones and the translations have been uploaded in 2007 at JOWBR. The names on the stones are patrymonic and some of the stones are so weathered that it is almost impossible to have a full translation. To accces the registry type in

      http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/Cemetery/

      In the search bar, change from surname to Town.

      As well, JOWBR is going to add the following town names which were served by the cemetery:

      Gac, Markowa, Bialoboki, Manasterz, Zagorze, Zabratowka. I have been advised that there may be some burials from Lancut.

      If anyone recognizes the names on a stone and knows the surname, please notify myself or Nolan Altman of JOWBR and it will be amended on JOWBR.

      There is a web site, Siedlezcka.org, which has the initial background of the cemetery and the pictures of the headstones. I understand that only part of the site is presently available. I am trying to have the full site up and running.