51Re: Re: Status update on Kanczuga research projects

  • Shelley K. Pollero
    Oct 25 10:54 AM
      Re Myron Thurm's comment in his post of Oct 20,

      > I received 2 of "THE GALITZIANER publications
      > March and June 2012, No where in there is Kanczuga mentioned,was a bit
      > dissapointed,since I was hoping to acquire some info of my family from there.

      It would be great if someone (Phillip?) would provide a quarterly update about the Kanczuga group and its research opportunities for publication in The Galitzianer (TheG). Unless something is submitted to TheG, nothing will be mentioned therein.

      The editor collects submitted material and produces the quarterly journal. It is up to those researching the towns to send in items of interest. Some of the articles are scholarly, personal recollections, trip reports, or small databases. However, any town or town group information would be greatly appreciated.

      Shelley K. Pollero
      Gesher Galicia Past President
      Gesher Galicia Board Member
      Severna Park, Maryland