Re: Stop Estimating Was: Naked Planning Explained - Kanban in the Small

  • David J Anderson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2007
      Brad,

      You are correct but possibly no need to be concerned. I covered this
      in my Agile Estimating blog post in 2005

      http://www.agilemanagement.net/Articles/Weblog/AgileEstimating.html

      where I describe analysis to break something down as value-added and
      not muda.

      David

      --- In kanbandev@yahoogroups.com, Brad Appleton <Brad.Appleton@...>