ANN: Agendashift (part I) published

  • Mike Burrows
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2017

      Hi all,

      It's not strictly speaking a Kanban book (in fact it takes a consciously inclusive and method-neutral line), but fans of Kanban from the Inside will recognise the values, the appreciation and outcome-centric integration of Agile, Lean, Lean Startup, Cynefin and so on, as well as new elements (Clean Language most notably).

      I feel it's time to challenge the false choice between top down and bottom up change. You can have start with what you do now and still begin with the end in mind. You can have both ambition and respect. You can have deep expertise yourself and still help others leverage what they know about their organisations.

      Enjoy,
      Mike

      --
      Mike Burrows
      Founder, Agendashift

    • LeanAdaptive
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2017
        +1 on challenging false choices

        Sent from my iPhone
      • LeanAdaptive
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2017
          Building on what Mike said, any pragmatic approach should start from "and" rather than "either-or".
          This is deeply pragmatic as it challenges ideological stand points.

          Glad to see that Mike makes this explicit in Agendashift, reinforcing it's method-neutral nature.

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Mike Burrows