[Reminder] Lean Kanban Netherlands Conference CfP closing Aug 19

  • David Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Folks,

      You have just over one more week to make your submission to Lean Kanban Netherlands taking place in Utrecht on October 25-26.

      Submit now...
      http://www.leankanban.nl/cfp/

      Early submission will gain you feedback from the program committee reviewers - Olav Maassen, Patrick Steyaert, Maarten Hoppen, Lilian Nijboer, and me. Selection preference will be shown to early submissions that respond to feedback and submit material that is on-topic for a Lean Kanban event.

      [Hint: So far I've been disappointed by a number of submission that talk only of Agile methods and provide no hook to Lean or Kanban at all.]

      Best wishes,
      David