[Ann] Last Minute Kanban Leadership/Coaching Workshop places available

  • David Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      Folks,

      We still have some places open at my Kanban Coaching and Leadership Workshop in San Diego next week. This is my advanced 3-day workshop for consultants, coaches, managers and people leading Kanban initiatives.

      This one is special. [Actually they are all unique]. This one features Donald Reinertsen and Richard Turner. So it's like getting 3 for the price of 1! ;-)

      Register now at http://djaa.com/ or contact me via email (dja at djaa dot com) or Twitter (@agilemanager) for details.

      We also have places on our Barcelona workshop for those of you in Europe. The dates are 19-21 March. The Barcelona event features Nina Schwab from Tupalo in Austria who will present their case study including how they use Kanban for marketing and community development. My old Sprint colleague and Telecom industry strategist Martin Geddes will also be attending.

      Attending a Kanban Leadership/Coaching workshop automatically gets you on the invite list for the 2-day Kanban Leadership Retreat Unconference in Austria in June this year. The previous retreat in Reykjavik, Iceland last summer was a huge success and provided significant advances in the state-of-the-art of Kanban. It was also the event where the foundations of the Lean Kanban University accredited training program were laid.

      We hope to expand these leadership retreats with their 2-day open space format to happen more often. We're looking at San Diego in early December as a possible option as well as a southern hemisphere event in either Santiago or Rio de Janeiro also in 4Q 2012.

      If you want to get more involved in the Kanban community or simply step up your Kanban implementation and roll-out to the next level then our leadership workshops are the place to get started.

      If you can't make these dates but are interested in future events please email Catherine Swetel (catherine at djaa dot com). We are planning more workshops in May and September.

      Best regards,
      David
      http://djaa.com/