Re: [kanbandev] Re: Want to meet Eli Goldratt?

  • David Peterson
    Message 1 of 15 , May 31, 2011

      I received very sad news yesterday. Eli has aggressive lung cancer and is in a very frail condition. He's receiving palliative treatment.
      :(
      David

    • David Anderson
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 1, 2011
        I had heard this. Yes, sad news!

      • joseph@trumpetinteractive.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 1, 2011
          David,

          So sad to hear this myself. Being an occasional cigar smoker, I am lmost afraid to ask, but was this smoking related?

          On occasion lung cancer can be overcome, I certainly hope for Eli, and all of us who have been inspired by his work that this is the case.

          Joseph Hurtado
          Project Manager
          Toronto, Canada

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 1, 2011

            It has spread beyond his lungs. He's had radiation treatment, and was due to start chemotherapy yesterday but the doctors said his body was too weak. It's very serious indeed.

            David

            On 1 Jun 2011 14:45, "joseph@..." <joseph@...> wrote:
            > David,
            >
            > So sad to hear this myself. Being an occasional cigar smoker, I am lmost afraid to ask, but was this smoking related?
            >
            > On occasion lung cancer can be overcome, I certainly hope for Eli, and all of us who have been inspired by his work that this is the case.
            >
            > Joseph Hurtado
            > Project Manager
            > Toronto, Canada
            >
            > Sent from my iPad
            >
            > On Jun 1, 2011, at 1:54 AM, David Peterson <david@...> wrote:
            >
            >> I received very sad news yesterday. Eli has aggressive lung cancer and is in a very frail condition. He's receiving palliative treatment.
            >> :(
            >> David

          • JLinden
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 1, 2011