20309[ANN] Lean Kanban France is back this year November, 29-30th 2017 – the CFP and registrations are Opened

  • Dimitri BAELI
    May 16, 2017

      TL;DR :

      • Submit a proposal on the CFP. We have 20 international speakers each year with a min of 50% new speakers every year

      • Buy your tickets. Early bird tickets are limited in quantity, first arrived, first served.

      • Study the program, which we unveil continuously, as proposals are received and selected

      • Be a Sponsor (reduced fees for multi-LK Europe events) – Kanbanize joined us this year !

      In details :

      Lean Kanban France has the objective to share and initiate the Lean Kanban knowledge in France while contributing back to the community.

      It is made of:

      • Basic Kanban bootstrap sessions (mostly in French for locals)

      • From-the-trenches feedbacks on using Kanban practices (FR/EN)

      • Advanced studies and finding (from anywhere) – (FR/EN)

      The program will be continuously built and is already accessible online http://www.leankanban.fr/# tile_schedule.

      As an example of the kind of sessions the conference offers, last year’s program is available here : http://2016.leankanban.fr/ programme/.

      And you can already buy your tickets at a great price!  Depending on the number of attendees, we might be able to schedule even more speaker!.

      Please contribute: Be a Speaker!

      ·       As a speaker you can submit a proposal.

      What we are our main themes ?

      • Flow & Value: Deliver the right product at the right pace

      • People & Systems: Create organizations that unleashed people’s potential

      • Improve & Learn: Get feedback and adapt

      • Out of the box: crazy, silly, freaky ideas. Or not ;)

      If you want to do your session in english, please post in english.

      How do we do the selection ?

      In the purest Kanban way, the selection as proposals arrive: we follow the flow and we don’t do batches. Call for papers will end when all speaking slots are fulfilled.

      Expenses ?

      We might cover expenses but we can’t cover expenses for all speaker (budget constraint).

      Want to suggest speakers you really liked?

      You can also suggest people you'd like to see there (send a mail to contact@... or on Twitter @leankanbanfr )

      For the happy participants of the Kanban Leadership Retreat 2017, ask Janice or David they can suggest you some ideas to be speaker at LKFR. Some of the Lean Kanban France organising team might participate to this retreat, but we’re not yet sure to be there.

      More informations will be available at http://www.leankanban.fr.

      We'll be happy to see you in Paris in November!

      Please contribute: Be a Sponsor

      We are very pleased to offer you the possibility to sponsor Lean Kanban France! This annual event allows everyone to come and discover and learn about Lean, Kanban and Lean Product Development.

      Why participate as a Sponsor

      Lean Kanban France is:

      • A gathering of professionals at the forefront of Lean and Kanban practices in IT

      • An event for companies wishing to position themselves on the Lean and the Agile approaches

      • Year-round events (meetup) organized in the premises of our sponsors

      • A platform for connecting speakers with companies wishing to carry out events for their clients

      The target audience for this conference

      The sessions offered at this conference are intended to all Lean and Agile enthusiasts, regardless of their level and experience:

      • Project Managers,

      • Responsible for development teams,

      • IST managers,

      • Agile coaches,

      • Product Managers,

      • Tools & Practices managers

      3 Different levels of sponsorship

      Sponsor Gold Formula: 3000 € (limited to 4 sponsors)

      • A participation in the communication of the event and goodies

      • A booth during the event (2 meters, 2/3 chairs)

      • 4 staff entries and 2 customer entries for LKFR

      • Help with topics for the conference (no guaranted sponsor track)

      • A joint meetup organized by LKFR / Partner

      Sponsor Silver Formula: 2000 € (limited to 4 sponsors)

      • A participation in the communication of the event and goodies

      • 2 staff and 2 customer entries for LKFR

      • Help with topics for the conference (no guaranted sponsor track)

      • A joint meetup organized by LKFR / Partner

      Sponsor Bronze Formula: 1000 €

      • A participation in the communication of the event and goodies

      • Help in proposing topics for the conference

      • 1 staff entry and 2 customer entries for LKFR

      Discount: 20% if you are sponsor of 2 other Lean Kanban events in Europe (10% for one other).

      Sponsoring request

      To send us your sponsorship request, please write to us at contact@...

      This information is available here : http://www.leankanban.fr/ devenez-sponsor-de-lean- kanban-france/

      The Lean Kanban France Team