10101Re: [kanbandev] 10 kanban boards and their context

  • Chris Matts
    Dec 6 11:45 AM
      Matthias

      Jolly good stuff.

      Another format for your collection.

      We have "Mon", "Tues", "Wed", "Thurs", "Fri" across the top of the "dev" column. The developers state when they think they will finish a task. ( Saves me having to keep track of when they think it will finish )

      Chris

      On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Mattias Skarin <mattias.skarin@...> wrote:

      I've created a compilations of kanban boards I have worked with or run in to. They stretch from operations, development to marketing and sales. Maybe it helps to spark some ideas.

      10 kanban boards and their context

      cheers
      Mattias Skarin

      --