INFO: black holocaust for beginners still available!

  • Kalamu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      >>INFO: black holocaust for beginners still available!

      Folks,

      For those of you who are looking for my book- The Black Holocaust for
      Beginners -it is still available either online or in local bookstores across the US.
      Since the 2001 death of the Brother publisher, Glen Thompson, Writers and
      Readers has morphed into another publishing house and has another distributor.
      Please check into: <
      http://www.steerforth.com/books/display.pperl?isbn=9781934389034> for any inquiries and orders.

      I am available for various kinds of discussions and presentations around the
      book: classes, seminars, workshops, lectures. It can be in community
      organizations, activist groups, book clubs, spiritual centers and classrooms from
      Kindergarten all the way thru Graduate School.
      Just email me here- seanderson@...

      In Struggle,
      Sam Anderson