PUB: teen writers sought for anthology

  • Kalamu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      >>PUB: teen writers sought for anthology

      What: Teen Anthology, Speaking Me: Volume 3, The Light in My Soul
      Who? This series is designed for writers who are bold, unafraid, to speak
      to what their existence is within the frame work of the specific
      collections we open for them to express themselves through words.
      Osbey Books, Inc., is now seeking submissions from young writers only,
      ages 12 - 18 about their spiritual life. See the details below and
      feel free to pass along to any youth you feel may be able to
      contribute to this project.

      Speaking Me, Volume 3, The Light In My Soul will be a spiritual
      collection of poems, prose, and short stories about a teen's spiritual
      life. We are looking for poems, prose or short stories for teens (by
      teens)... between the ages of 12 - 18, about trials, overcoming
      obstacles, family and personal strife, empowerment, and uplifting God
      in all their experiences as young people in Christ. We are looking for
      original material from the teens. Submissions start on January 8, 2008
      and will close in April 2008.

      How to submit work:
      Submissions need to be sent to osbeybooks@.... Submissions
      must come from young writers between the ages of 12 and 18 ONLY. Any
      submissions by adults will not be accepted for this collection. In the
      response, the submitter needs to confirm their City Name, School Name
      and Age in their response along with subject line: Speaking Me, Volume
      3: The Light In My Soul. No Adult Submissions please. This collection is
      seeking work
      by youth specifically. Any adult submissions will not be under consideration
      for placement
      in the anthology at all.

      Submitted work should be formatted as Word, Word Perfect or Rich Text
      Files electronically to osbeybooks@....

      Thanks again for reading this note and supporting our literary efforts
      to reach, and teach through shared experiences and expressions. Questions?
      Call us at 773/362-4694 to discuss your possible inclusion.

      God Bless,
      Pam Osbey
      CEO, Osbey Books, Inc.,

      See AOL's top rated recipes