E-Vam Institute Study Groups to commence in 2013

  • evam.institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      As you may be aware E-Vam Institute and the Buddhist Community at large
      were deeply devastated earlier in 2012 with the loss of our Supreme
      Nirmanakaya Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche IX.

      We at E-Vam are committed to upholding Rinpoche's teachings and
      continuing our education according to Rinpoche's vision which was
      clearly communicated to Rinpoche's wife, Traleg Khandro.

      In line with this, we will be commencing a Study Group in Manhattan and
      also at our center in upstate New York, Chatham.

      These study groups are free of charge and all are welcome to attend.

      Please see the following links for more information:
      Manhattan Study Group
      <http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/435725/b8d8917581/1779500817/138be68\
      dc0/>
      Chatham Study Group
      <http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/435725/a63dcf5fd1/1779500817/138be68\
      dc0/>

      Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions, and we
      look forward to your participation in our study groups and wish everyone
      a happy new year.

      Yours in the Dharma,
      Office of E-Vam Institute
      E-Vam Institute