Re: water

  • bvgftr2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2001
      where i live we call this snake oil....

      bj
    • Alex Wilding
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 12:56 AM
        CB, aka cbennette@..., presumably Carol wrote:
        > I thought this info was very interesting and hope you enjoy it.

        etc.
        The reference appears to be a commercial site. Carol, as you have chosen
        "carolbwell" as your yahoo ID, I suspect that you have a financial interest
        in "wellnessgoods".
        In spite of the fact that one reader evidently liked your site, I consider
        it advertising and, as such, unwelcome. Consider this a public red card.
        If you wish to discuss this further, please mail me personally
        (alex@...) as there will be delays introduced by any further
        messages you send to the list.
        Best wishes
        Alex Wilding