Re: Fwd: survey

  • Dana Malach
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2003
      Hey there I am in a randomclub in kobe at the renewers which is far more fun
      than I was expecting! I hop[e you are allo having fun at work .

      anyway, I was just hoping that you will alkl join me in celebrating myt
      birthdasy, which despite being on thursaday 12th june, will be celebrated on
      Friday 13th oooooooohhhhyh scarey...buty aanyway keep it clear and I will be
      organising somtheing cool which athis time will not involve being fucked
      backwards at the local izakiya. I will be in touch soon with a more coherant
      sobre message....I love you

      Dan (Matsumoto)

    • Erin Bussard
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2003
        Hey this is Dan again

        The last MAIL WAS FROM ME AND NOT Erin or Dana BUT HIS IS THE worst computer
        in history and it wont let me send things with hyphens...any way I hate this
        computer..but please reserve the thirteenth

        thanks

        Dan

        by the way I have bought a new keitai and my new number is 09010822012

      • Midori
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2003
          Hey everyone!!!

          I hope you are all well...

          First things first, business.. there is a meeting for all of you going home/ moving to a different part of japan/ not renewing your contract on SATURDAY 31st MAY (this sat) at 2pm at Daier. I have had replies from some of you but I wanted to remind you all that it is going on.

          We will be talking about the practicalities of going home (things not to forget to do), Getting a job (either here or at home) and creating the perfect CV so EVERYONE wants to employ you and reflecting on your time on JET and how to make the most of the skills of JET while writing a CV. It would be good if as many of you as possible could come because Matt, Alex and I have put alot of work into preparing for it..

          But enough about business.. another reason everyone should come into the city is that there is going to be a party because Daisuke proposed last night and we are getting married so I feel a celebration is in order!!! :)

          Anyway, hope you all of you who are going home will join us at Daier and anyone who isn`t going home, come into the city and get drunk with me and my idiot boyfriend! ;)

          See you all soon!
          Lots of love and hugs

          Midori
          xxxxxx

          Midori Bills

          Co-ordinator of International Relations

          Kagoshima International Affairs Division

          Work: (0081) (0)99-286-2303
          Home: (0081) (0)99-259-2328
          Mobile: (0081) (0)906-291-3330

          It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
          Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at
          http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm