Re: [kafka-list] Digest Number 47

  • B Tobiason
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2003
      I'm in, too. (And maybe other lurkers will emerge once
      a dialogue has.) Way to get the ball rolling, Laura.

      Toby

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • mekare002@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2003
        Hey,
        Cool! I'm going to remind everyone a few days before the first and I figure we will probably be discussing it for the rest of that week or so. But we can pick a new story that first night so we can begin reading something else too. So everybody think up something good to read next time while you are reading the hunger artist for this time. And remember, you can find it on-line and you've got about a week left to read it. And if you don't want to participate in this reading then you are welcome to join on the next, or the one after that, or the one after, or the one after that....
        Laura

        "I want to live, I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie." - Urgo