Re: Wake Up

  • missy5555uk@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2001
      Hello Dan,

      I've just joined this list, so I thought I'd pipe up and let you know
      that you have my support!. I started out by reading kafka's 'letters to
      felice', and i was totaly blown away by them. It made me wonder what
      their relationship would have been like, if they had been alive today
      with the joy of email...

      anyway there's my thought for the day!
      missyx

    • CMUTTON007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2001
        yeah im one of those people who joined but are just kicking it instead of
        being a huge part of this group. i appreciate whoever wrote me and if you
        need help im still a piece of the puzzle over here so you can bounce whatever
        you have off of me if needed
        peace