Re: [kafka-list] Our First Story

  • Payesero@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19, 2003
      as puff daddy will say.......... yeah

    • herzogbr42
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19, 2003
        > ...why don't we start with the "Hunger Artist"...discussion on April
        > Fool's day... Let me know if that plan works for everyone...

        count me in - just please post a reminder a day or two in advance,
        because the chance of me remembering something two weeks from now is
        pretty slim. thanks for taking charge, and see you in two weeks.
        take care.

        brian
      • mekare002@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2003
          Yay!
          We've got two willing participants plus me so that means we are going for it. I will remind everyone a few days before so we can all be prepared. The story isn't that long so we shouldn't have a problem. If any one can't get to the library and doesn't have a copy at home, I just did a google search and came up with a bunch of different sites that have it in full. Just look up Kafka the hunger artist and you'll get a bunch of hits. Good Luck and Happy Reading,
          Laura

          Oh, and I know I kind of took this over so if anyone wants to step up and assume command for the next time, be my guest. We will have to think of a story for then too. And I'm a college student with a ton of stuff to do so I really don't mind. If no one else wants to then I will but I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Okay, that's just me waffling about my leader abilities but I didn't start this list so I don't want to take over for the real person in charge if they don't want me to.

          "I want to live, I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie." - Urgo
        • herzogbr42
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 19, 2003
            > ...If any one can't get to the library and doesn't have a copy
            > at home, I just did a google search and came up with a bunch of
            > different sites that have it in full...

            i also just posted it to my kafka website at
            http://www.herzogbr.net/kafka/hungerartist.htm - if anyone has any
            trouble with it, let me know.

            > Oh, and I know I kind of took this over so if anyone wants to
            > step up and assume command for the next time, be my guest....

            as they say, initiative comes to those that wait. and don't worry
            about wresting control away from anyone - there is no castle here.
            take care.

            brian
          • mekare002@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2003
              Hey all just a reminder that we will be discussing A Hunger Artist on
              Tuesday, April First. That is three days away so get reading and enjoy.
              Remember, this is suppossed to be fun!!
              Laura