Re: [kafka-list] anybody alive?????

  • herzogbr42
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2003
      > Maybe we could all read a short story and then discuss it
      > together in a couple of weeks....

      now that sounds like quite a novel idea for a discussion group. does
      anyone have a suggestion to begin with? a few stories and my
      thoughts on them are available at my website -
      http://www.herzogbr.net/kafka/ - but we are of course not limited to
      those. actually, i'm interested in the story about the guy running
      at you - i don't think i've ever read that. if someone can post the
      name of the story, my vote is to start with that one.

      > BTW- How many of us are there in this discussion group anyway,
      > cause I only ever get a few replies. Are there like five of us
      > or is it that no one cares?

      for the record, there are currently 113 people subscribed to the
      list. however, a list is exactly as active as its members - if there
      are five or five hundred, a worthwhile and interesting discussion is
      still worthwhile and interesting to those who participate.

      for more information, or to modify your list preferences, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kafka-list/. if you have any trouble
      or questions about this list's mechanics, let me know, and i, as your
      humble list moderator, will work on it. take care.

      brian