Re: [kafka-list] the roach, and other things

  • mekare002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2003
      Hi,
      I agree with your last statement. Love some of his stuff...understand almost nothing. I think he has a great way with language but the stuff he writes works on so many different levels that I just know I don't get them all.
      Laura

      "I want to live, I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie." - Urgo