rights to kafka's short stories

  • kevin bloom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2001
      Hi all,
      Does anyone know the situation regarding copyright to Kafka's stories? I am
      currently adapting -A Hunger Artist- into a short film script and am
      windering how I would go about clearing rights to the story or if i need to
      do this. Any info would be much appreciated.
      kev ( Sydney, Australia)

    • S.C. van der Wall
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
        I heared that there no right on his stories anymores, because Kafka
        died longer than 75 years ago. This is also the reason that all his
        works are to be found on the internet (www.kafka.org).