An Idea

  • Liga Kalnina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hi,

      I'm a Kafka translator from Latvia (Baltic states, region Eastern Europe).
      In the very next time The Castle will be published in my translation.

      I'm just curious if there are other persons in this list having tried to
      translate any works of Kafka (from German). Perhaps we could share some
      experiences, for example problems that you had to face in your language.

      Or maybe you could help me with some links concerning the academical Kafka
      societies.

      Best regards,

      Liga