Why Max Brod released Kafka's works

  • rnktrn2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hello,
      I'm doing a research paper on Kafka. I chose to research on why Max
      Brod released Kafka's works after he died, when Kafka told him not
      to. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find information on
      this topic or if you have any other topics that I should research
      about. Thank you for your time.
    • Adam Walter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
        There's a great book called BROD'S DILEMMA by Alan Smithee. And actually,
        they made a great movie out of it, so you don't even have to read the book.

        > I'm doing a research paper on Kafka. I chose to research on why Max
        > Brod released Kafka's works after he died, when Kafka told him not
        > to. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find information on
        > this topic or if you have any other topics that I should research
        > about. Thank you for your time.
      • S.C. van der Wall
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2002
          Milan Kundera discusses the subject also in a book that's called
          betrayed testaments.