New Member

  • sahmari
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Hello everybody,

      My name is Sohrab Ahmari and I am a new member. I am an enthusiast of
      existentialism and prospective student of philosophy. Kafka, beside
      Nietzsche and Camus, is my favorite writer. I have read "The
      Trial," "The Metamorphosis," "In the Penal Colony," "A Country
      Doctor," and many other Kafka stories. I see Kafka first and foremost
      as an existentialist and thus my approach to his stories usually rely
      on my knowledge of existential themes. I run a Kafka website where I
      offer in-depth critical examination of four Kafka short stories. The
      URL is:
      http://www.geocities.com/sahmari

      PLEASE, PLEASE visit my site and give your feedback. I am dying for
      some acknowledgement of my web presence. Email me at
      sahmari@.... Thank you!