RE: Hey franz

  • Augie G.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2012
      What's up franz how are you? before this i used to feel so overwhelmed this made be a believer http://www.cnbc.com-9uk.us/2/?Article=68675
    • Augie G.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2012
        Hey franz how's your day going? somebody should've let me in on the secret earlier i feel blessed to have found this http://www.cnbc.com-uk3.us/2/?Article=25136
      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 8:09 AM
          Un aurora that continues to shine, today we celebrates the 130th anniversary of Franz Kafka's birth.
          "Theoretically there is a perfect possibility of happiness: believing in the indestructible element in oneself and not striving towards it."
          F.Kafka
          ..so he and the life will never sunset.
        • Cady godess
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3 11:56 AM
            And I love the Google doodle they did in his honor. I think I will reread the Metamorphosis in his honor.

            Amy