Re: [kafka-list] Help from Indonesia

  • jane callen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
      sure if I can find the funneral and the married couple I have read most of his stuff but I am not fimiler with those two stories, plus you should do your own homework, but I love kafka so much if I can find those stories in my short story colllection I will do it, later loser

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
        Well, i have the hard copy but i need the soft copy to make some quotations which support my analysis of these great stories. I mean i wanna share & discuss for those ever reading these stories before me...since my English is not quite fluent & the interpretation can be personal, right...thank you.
        Looking forward to hearing soon

        From: Anggiea Pracasti Adriningrum <an99iea@yahoo. com>

        To: kafka-list@yahoogro ups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
          what do you mean "soft copy" do you mean online books? I looked in my short stroy collection stories but I could not find those stories