Wake Up

  • Daniel Miguel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hello all,

      Let's get this list back on track... there's 129 of us and it sure seems like we're all just lurking around! I, for one, would like too see loads of people posting and sharing all kinds of ideas, thoughts and whatnot with the rest of us, isn't that what this list is all about? I've subscribed to the old list a long, long time ago but I never posted anything... still, I believe that it's about time we do something in order to change that? Do I have YOUR support? Gosh... 129 people who are on a mailing list and that don't say thing! That really sound kafka-esque to me... ;)

      Sincerely,
      Dan

    • missy5555uk@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2001
        Hello Dan,

        I've just joined this list, so I thought I'd pipe up and let you know
        that you have my support!. I started out by reading kafka's 'letters to
        felice', and i was totaly blown away by them. It made me wonder what
        their relationship would have been like, if they had been alive today
        with the joy of email...

        anyway there's my thought for the day!
        missyx

      • CMUTTON007@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2001
          yeah im one of those people who joined but are just kicking it instead of
          being a huge part of this group. i appreciate whoever wrote me and if you
          need help im still a piece of the puzzle over here so you can bounce whatever
          you have off of me if needed
          peace