  • jane callen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      I was reading the introduction of an older copy of a collection of kafka's works in it, it mentions how they only source of coolness between him and max broder was his lack of intrest in judiasim. I read a letter he wrote where he mentions being profoundly affected by a jewish theater group, when do you think the change occured?