I am peruvian. Do you know Peru? is a land of kafkians...

  • lunes3am
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2006
      I am peruvian. Do you know Peru? is a land of kafkians. I write
      something about Kafka anda from kafka. Now I estudy the letters of
      Mílena. I'm love it. But i need more information, comentaris, notices,
      images, more...
      thanks for all
      your friend, Julio césar vega
      Sorry for my inglish, but i speak in spanish
      gracias por todo y hasta pronto
      chau, amigos. Esperp tener noticias pronto

      www.gratisweb.com/cuatrogatosg
    • paiordo2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
        Who thinks that among all the short story...
        the best is that which speaks about a bridge

        let me know....
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2006
          Do you mean in Kafka's stories or in all short
          stories?

          Andrew

          --- paiordo2000 <paiordo2000@...> wrote:

          > Who thinks that among all the short story...
          > the best is that which speaks about a bridge
          >
          > let me know....

          Often times the cruellest lies are those told in silence.--Robert Louis Stevenson

          I am responsible for everything except my own responsibility.--Jean-Paul Sartre

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • paiordo2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006
            It is not too imortant
          • nightintherosegarden
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2008
              --- In kafka-list@yahoogroups.com, "paiordo2000" <paiordo2000@...>
              wrote:

              > Who thinks that among all the short story...
              > the best is that which speaks about a bridge
              >
              > let me know....

              My favorite short story by him is the burrow, everything about it is
              fantastic to me. Which story speaks about a bridge specifically?