New Biography

  • maddrb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      I just read a review in the NY Times Book Review of the first volume
      of a new biography written by Reiner Stach and titled KAFKA: THE
      DECISVE YEARS. I've got a hold placed on a copy at my library.
      Anyone see this yet?
    • Cady godess
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
        No, Is it any good?

        --- maddrb <maddrb@...> wrote:

        > I just read a review in the NY Times Book Review of
        > the first volume
        > of a new biography written by Reiner Stach and
        > titled KAFKA: THE
        > DECISVE YEARS. I've got a hold placed on a copy at
        > my library.
        > Anyone see this yet?

        Listen to the MUSTN'TS child, Listen to the DONT's
        Listen to the SHOULDN'TS, the IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
        Listen to the NEVER HAVES, then Listen close to me
        ANYTHING can happen child, ANYTHING can be

        http://mail.yahoo.com