Re: [kafka-list] Check this out!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
      I was tempted to vote for Regan - after all, having
      the power of the devil at her disposal gives her quite
      an advantage. But I thought about it, and if Gregor
      was able to channel the fear and hatred the world
      inflicted on him enough to manipulate reality into
      transforming himself...he could do the same in a
      fight. That's my thinly stretched explanation, anyway.

      Andrew

      --- thealiasman2000 <thealiasman2000@...>
      wrote:

      > http://fightsites.net/index.shtml
      >
      > What do you think?

      =====
      For the most part the phenomenology of the world is a nightmarish excrescence.

      All these buildings. What did Talbert want to do--sodomize the Festival Hall?

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Robert Benet
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004
        I thought about it that voting for something we have explained it in short. I have chosen the eleventh son,thereupon a questionnaire seems elementary and can not fillfull the character completly. R.B

        thealiasman2000 <thealiasman2000@...> wrote:
        http://fightsites.net/index.shtml

        What do you think?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor