Check this out!

  • thealiasman2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
        I was tempted to vote for Regan - after all, having
        the power of the devil at her disposal gives her quite
        an advantage. But I thought about it, and if Gregor
        was able to channel the fear and hatred the world
        inflicted on him enough to manipulate reality into
        transforming himself...he could do the same in a
        fight. That's my thinly stretched explanation, anyway.

        Andrew

        --- thealiasman2000 <thealiasman2000@...>
        wrote:

        > http://fightsites.net/index.shtml
        >
        > What do you think?

        =====
        For the most part the phenomenology of the world is a nightmarish excrescence.

        All these buildings. What did Talbert want to do--sodomize the Festival Hall?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Robert Benet
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004
          I thought about it that voting for something we have explained it in short. I have chosen the eleventh son,thereupon a questionnaire seems elementary and can not fillfull the character completly. R.B

          thealiasman2000 <thealiasman2000@...> wrote:
          http://fightsites.net/index.shtml

          What do you think?

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor