Re: [kafka-list] Re: kafka poster +i ntroduction

  • Payesero@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      Greeting to all, just a small introduction of a big kafka fan, specially the
      castle, the most beautiful of all his books, in my opinion. I look foward to
      discuss such a great genius like kafka with you all.
      I have seen a poster of kafka in ebay (www.ebay.com) the Internet action
      site. I checked to see it there was a poster being action, but I didn't find
      anything for now. It's a matter of being lucky in finding, i will keep a
      watch
      Sincerely,
      frank