AmeriKA just came in !!! - and HINTS from the group??

  • Mykel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 7:29 AM
      Im so happy and just wanted everyone to know... I just recieved
      Kafka's AmeriKA and can hardly wait to start reading it's pages...

      Any comments or words of wisdom before I start on ways to "read"
      Kafka's fictinal vision of AmeriKA???

      Let me know and tid bits should anyone have any

      As Always Mykel

      Oh and if intrested pls join my group it deals with all topics,
      Art, Music, Writing, and sometime politics...