Re: Gregor REALLY a bug?

  • Mykel
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4 8:59 PM
      it's has been said that maybe Gregor was dead from the start, that
      in fact the metamorphosis in itself is "DEATH" that DEATH is the
      final form.

      In my mind as I read the metamorphisis . I noticed that this
      metamorphisis doesn't take place EVER. if GREGOR is a BUG when he
      awakes. We as the reader never SEE ANY METAMORPHOSIS?... however we
      do witness the family metamorphosis. Right in front of our eyes...
      they change constantly. The story continues after Gregor dies from
      an apple wound... because the metamorphosis has yet to be
      witnessed... Specially the sister who goes from young girl who in
      the beginning is CRYING while Gregor's boss comes to check up on
      him... to WORKING WOMEN.. worthy to be married off.

      --- In kafka-list@yahoogroups.com, Cady godess <cady_godess@y...>