Re: [kafka-list] predicament of modern man

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2004
      I think it's at least a good starting point to
      approach Kafka.

      Andrew

      --- jaimejwilson2000 <jaimej_wilson@...>
      wrote:
      > Famous poet W.H. Auden wrote, "Kafka is important
      > to us because his
      > predicament is the predicament of modern man."
      >
      > This is very true because Gregor Samsa's response to
      > the "Predicament
      > of modern man" is his metamorphosis... no?

      =====
      For the most part the phenomenology of the world is a nightmarish excrescence.

      All these buildings. What did Talbert want to do--sodomize the Festival Hall?

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html